Wednesday, May 16, 2012

2011 May Show and Tell


Okay Ladies, 

I am now going to catch up on all the meetings from the past two years. AS I said in my last post, you will have to send me the info that should go under your quilt's picture for I can no longer find my notes.

How many remember the song from Camelot? It's May! It's May! That lusty month of May... Well, finally our May Show & Tell 2011 photos! YOu can bet your life I won't remember all the details so this blog is going to be a work in progress.  Read it and send me your additions and corrections and then I'll make the changes right here.

The first round robins!  Please send me the names of each person who worked on each quilt. What I have in my notes is that the one on the far left is Kathy Montgomery's, but who else worked on it? The middle one is Darlene Demetrick's. 






























































Below - 5 small quilts by Annie Houston







May 2011 EQ Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment